I have no clue what you are talking about. I’ve never been married neither am I cheating on anyone. (Because to cheat on someone you have to be in a comitted relationship and I surely never agreed on that part.) I still wonder where this ring was coming from.
Filmed by: Alfred
Just for the record: At the first attempt the MUN got slapped for real
It was hilarious.
I am doing okay so far. The surgery was about 7, almost 8 weeks ago but I am still walking with cruthes because I am in pain. Last thursday my ankle was so swollen at night that I had to take off my shoe when walking home from the train station xD Every now and then I need painkillers. Next week I have an appointment in the hospital and they’ll tell me when I can finally throw the crutches away and run over meadows again xD
Yeah…so I am doing pretty much okay, thank you for your concern! :3
1. I can reach my nose with my tongue
2. I hold grudges. For a long, long time.
3. I made a hat and shoes out of (real) leaves.
4. I need glasses.
5. I made my own Keyblade (Kingdom Hearts) out of massive wood.
No I am not xD Haven’t been in love with anyone for years now.
I am not missing it one bit.
My love belongs to pie and ice cream…my one and only true love.
So, this happened during the USA vs Germany game last Thursday, and this is what I have to say…
- you have 5 dual national German-Americans on your team. Remember that when you insult half their identity.
- using the hashtag ‘#backtobackworldwarchamps’ does not make you funny. It may make you feel better, but it also makes you look incredible stupid.
- Germans are aware of their past. They are constantly battling with the actions of their ancestors. Many have little to no “Nationalstolz” (national pride) because they have seen where blind trust and loyalty can lead, and therefore may be proud of individual moments or specific things like their Fußball team, but not necessarily of “Germany” as a whole. (For a concrete example: In America, I see US flags everywhere- on front porches, in front of many business buildings, and schools, and on the lapels of politicians– it’s an everyday thing. The only German flags I would see during my day in Germany are at the Parliament building and now as a few fans stumble home after watching a Fußball game.)
- Not all Germans living during WW2 were Nazis, just like not all US citizens supported the invasion of Iraq.
- Please stop making such stupid comments. Support your team, yes, and wave your flag and go ahead and hate on the German team itself, but believe me- Germans hate on themselves enough without you making tasteless comments about their past.
Thanks. Feel free to send me an ask if you want to talk about it– whether or not you agree, I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Sometimes it gets boring, then I like to experiment a little. But an ostrich…never again. They are agressive and creepy. I think I’ll stick with horses.
…I found the perfect dress…*whispers*’
I am crying about how beautiful I feel in it XD